The main overall goal of WeNet is to develop the culture, science and engineering, methodologies, algorithms, social interaction protocols and an online platform which will empower machine mediated diversity-aware people interactions.
There are 5 main objectives:
- Development of the scientific foundations, methodologies and algorithms empowering machine mediated diversity-aware people interactions.
- Development of the WeNet online platform, integrating and consolidating the implementation of the methods and tools developed as part of Objective O.1
- Large scale Smart University pilot trials in 18 different University and adult school sites and involve 10,000 participants.
- Community building, which will expand from the consortium to all institutions worldwide
- Ensure a clear ethical guidance for the technology development and the pilot activities