WeNet is organising this event as its 2nd Engagement Workshop, featuring presentations and debate on the multidisciplinary aspects of diversity central to WeNet’s work.
- Learn more about WeNet’s vision and objectives, and discover all the themes the partners are working on.
- Hear the guest talk by renowned computer science researcher Batya Friedman (University of Washington)
- Learn about WeNet’s currently running Open Call
The Webinar is free and open to everyone but registration is mandatory – REGISTER NOW
The agenda in detail (17:00 – 19:00 CEST):
17:00 | Introduction to WeNet Project | Fausto Giunchiglia, University of Trento (WeNet Project Coordinator)
17:10 -18:10 | Panel on multidisciplinary aspects of diversity | Moderated by George Gaskell, London School of Economics
- Sociology | Ivano Bison, University of Trento
- Technology | Daniel Gatica-Perez, IDIAP
- Ethics | Paula Helm, University of Tübingen
- Diversity design and WeNet Pilots results | Amalia De Götzen, Aalborg University
The Panel will include Q+A with audience, via chat
18:10 | Guest talk | Batya Friedman, University of Washington
18:40 | Introduction to WeNet’s Open Call | U-Hopper
This event is funded by the European Commission