The workshop will focus on what role Artificial Intelligence (AI) plays in student’s and teacher’s everyday life, and how it can automate administrative duties for teachers and academic institutions. The event will also focus on how Machine learning (ML) is transforming education and fundamentally changing teaching, learning, and research and how digital games can improve the learning experience while improving adaptation, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
The DEL4ALL workshop will run for approximately 1 hour, moderated by Dr Alex Grech (Director of the 3CL Foundation) and broadly include:
DEL4ALL Introduction | Dr Giovanni Rimassa, Project Coordinator & CEO Martel Innovate
Introduction of Panelist speakers
- Dr Vanessa Camilleri, Lecturer at the Faculty of Information & Communication Technology, University of Malta
- Prof Alexiei Dingli, Professor at the Faculty of Information & Communication Technology, University of Malta
- Dr Gege Gatt, CEO at EBO.ai.
- Dr Martin Hlosta, Research Fellow, Faculty of Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, The Open University
- Gašper Hrastelj, Secretary-General of the Slovenian National Commission for UNESCO
- Prof Georgios Yannakakis, Professor, Director at the Institute of Digital Games, University of Malta
- Dr Iro Voulgari, Research Support Officer at the Institute of Digital Games, University of Malta
Conclusion & Outlook
You can directly register for the workshop here.